Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Slut

She’s on all fours on the floor with a leash hooked to a collar. I yank at the leash, hard, yanking her like a dog that’s pulling too much. She’s a rabid bitch in heat and knows it. There’re six more of us, watching her as she chokes on my leash, the black spiked collar tight around her neck. Her hair is mussed and some of it hangs across her face. She looks like a slut and is a slut. She knows she is, she wants to be our slut, our dirty animal. We call her Slut and she loves it when she hears us say it; we can see it in her slutty eyes.

I jerk my dick with my free hand and jerk the leash again, her head yanked back. She growls and grunts and the other six jerk their dicks faster in response. I yank the leash again, my own dick fully erect and ready to enter one of her holes. The other six will get their turns inside her, but they know I go first. I get behind her and rub my cock head on her clit. It’s already wet of course but I want it even wetter, so wet her cum drips off her pussy lips onto the floor so she can lick it up when we tell her to. I shove my dick inside her hungry wet hole, not more than halfway in, then pull out and jerk the leash. She shoves her ass toward my cock, visibly craving my dick back inside her. I just tease her clit again, making her growl and grunt louder, her animalistic sounds causing all of us to jerk our dicks harder.

“Ok, Slut,” I command, “fucking grab two cocks and suck the one in front of you.” She immediately obeys, even before I can finish the sentence, each of her hands jerking a cock and licking at the cock jutting near her face. “What a fucking dirty nasty cockslut whore,” I say to all the others as she sucks and slurps on the cock greedily and hungrily, moaning and growling, her tongue licking at the head when the dude pulls it out of her mouth. She knows not to speak her lust until I say.

I ram my cock in her cunt and spank her ass, hard, my handprint appearing on one cheek. She screams on the dick in her mouth and shoves her ass against me, obviously wanting another vicious spanking. I do so, my hand smacking the other cheek then back and forth until her ass is pink then red. She sucks the cock faster but then he pulls out and the ones in her hands pull away, all three replaced by the remaining cocks. Everyone will get their turn in her.

I motion to one dude, who knows to grab a large bottle of Smirnoff vodka nearby and pour it all over her, drenching her body with it. She jerks the new cocks and sucks at the replacement cock ravenously, the sight of her doing this drenched in vodka, the smell of her vodka-soaked flesh making us ravenous as well. Our bloodlust for her is visibly increased. I motion to all of them, and the sexual mayhem upon her ensues.

I pull out and let another dude fuck her ass while one more gets under her and shoves his dick in her cunt, DP-ing her into a frenzy, her mouth raped while the cocks in her hands get jerked faster, her fingers gripping the dicks tighter. I lick some vodka off her back and slap my dick on her face then bend over and tell her she is a fucking nasty ass slut and that we all want to hear her say it. The dude fucking her mouth pulls out and fists her hair as I yank at the collar around her sweaty neck. “Fucking say it, Slut!” the dude in front of her shouts, slapping her saliva-soaked mouth.

“I’M A FUCKING NASTY ASS FUCKING SLUT!! FUCKING FUCK MY ASS, FUCK MY PUSSY, FUCK MY FUCKING SLUT MOUTH YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING FUCKS!!!”

Her voice is guttural, animalistic, filled with ravenous fury and rage and desperation. I shove her head toward the cock but the dude lets me take his place. She sucks my dick with a crazed derangement in her expression, the cocks fucking her other holes evidently making her insane with lust. I can tell by the look in her eyes she doesn’t have a sense of time and space, all the sex and vodka turning her into a female monster filled with cock lust. She’s a slut called Slut and we fuck her like the slut she is.


Slut eats my cock and I like it when she bites it, scraping her teeth on it as she bobs her head. Slut is our cock bitch and the collar she wears marks her as mine, shared with the other six for now. She loves being used and abused, loves sucking one cock after another, jerking two at once then being given two more as the cocks in her pussy and ass get switched out, everyone taking their turns in her over and over, not coming until we get Slut on her knees, that leash jerking her head, her face turned upward, all the cocks surrounding her face in bukakke, my cock behind her so I can jerk my cum on her back and ass first then join the others as all of us jerk our dicks and spray and spurt our cum (I have some left) all over her face and tongue, that tongue of hers a slut tongue and stuck out so far, eager for our semen, which dribbles off her mouth onto her tits in white globs, mixing with the vodka poured on her. She is Slut, she is the Slut we fuck, the Slut we own, the Slut that craves cum and cock. Slut.





No comments:

Post a Comment