Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Belial Cunt


"Why did you do it?"

"Because I can't have you."

"The fact that you posted them is why you can't have me."

"What do you mean?"

"You can't be trusted."

"But you have my heart."

"Vaginas have your heart, you pussy."

"Untie me, and I'll show you pussy."

"You already have. Now it's time for me to show you balls."

"Why are you unzipping my pants?"

"I told you, I'm showing you balls."

"What's that scalpel for?"

"I told you, I'm gonna show you balls."

"HOLY FUCK! YOU FUCKING CUNT!"

"That won't get me to stop."

"I SWEAR ON MY LIFE IF I GET OUT OF THIS CHAIR, I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU."

"See, your balls?"

"Fuck you. FUCK YOU."

"No way baby, you can't fuck anything anymore... well, I guess you could. Let me take care of that."

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING BITCH. YOU STUPID FUCKING SLUT CUNT. WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS CHAIR I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER FUCKING BORN."

"How original of you, darlin'. Unfortunately for you-"

"FUCKING FUCK YOU STUPID SLUT BITCH, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME."

"How do you like this gag? I'm tired of hearing you yell. Just shut up and take your punishment."

"Hor hosthin hicthures uff you?"

"Yes, 'Belial'. You child. I know I wasn't the first and wouldn't be the last if I wasn't doing this. Not every girl can laugh you off like I can. Your shitty childhood is no excuse for bringing that kind of pain on others. You perpetuate the shit in this world, and you must die. I just want the pleasure of removing what you hold most dear; remove what you think holds all your power. Stop squirming, you pussy. Oh, haha you do have a pussy now. Oh, are you crying? Oh is the big bad devil 'Belial' crying? Why are you crying, baby? Are you crying because I'm holding your dick in my hand? Are you crying because your nuts are on that table? Get over it. They're lost to you forever. I'm gonna fuck you now. I'm gonna insert this sword into your new vagina and fuck your organs until they're sliced thin enough to fall out of your pussy. How do you talk to girls when you fuck them? 'Oh, you like that girl? You like getting fucked, don't you, slut? Yeah, you like this big dick tearing up your insides, fucking don't you? Yeah you fucking slut, I can hear how much you like it when I fuck you. Take it, slut. Take my big throbbing dick in your pussy. You fucking love it.' Let me choke you too so it feels more genuine. 'Yeah, you fucking slut, you like being choked don't you? You like not being able to breathe while I tear up your fucking pussy, don't you? Yeah of course you do, I can hear you moaning for more, baby. You fucking little cunt. I own that cunt. I'm gonna rip your fucking cunt open so hard, you can't walk for days, you fucking little slut...' Oh shit, that didn't last very long, did it? What the fuck? I was just getting into it, you fuckin' pussy."



-Kiz

No comments:

Post a Comment