Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cemetery Silence

          I walk in between the headstones, looking for a specific name. The man following me seems to be getting bored now. I see the name I'm looking for but abruptly turn around. I look him in the eye, and smile at him as I slowly walk backwards. I feel the headstone behind me, and he walks closer, smiling right back. Both of us with dark thoughts in our dark heads. Oh how the cemetery won't be silent tonight. He puts his hand around my throat, just enough for me to feel it, and pushes my face so I can look up in his eyes while he stands against me. I feel the familiar lust; the familiar hunger. I pull myself up to sit on top of the headstone, and it brings me to the perfect height to feel the bulge in his jeans. His face moves closer to mine, just slow enough for me to know what he wants. I kiss him deeply, wanting everything all at once. But we discussed this. You help me do this thing and I will help you do that thing. I began biting his lip to show him I was getting a little impatient. I pushed against him, and he growled at me, so I pulled my mouth away slightly to growl back. His grip on my neck got tighter, and I purred. I grabbed his belt loops and pulled him into me more, and I got the feeling like he was playing with me. So I pulled my mouth away to tell him to just fuck me already and he began kissing my neck, leaving me no breath to command anything. My hands moved up his back, I began to scratch under his shirt. The more he teased me with his tongue, saliva, and teeth I scratched at him harder and harder, no doubt leaving marks. He bit me, and I was pulled out of my sadistic mood.
         “Bite me harder,” I tell him. He does, and it makes me giggle a little. He bites me again, harder, and I laugh a little louder. He continues biting me, and I continue laughing as my panties get soaked, sitting on a headstone in a cemetery. My short black skirt not even between my cunt and the rock. He slides his hands up my legs to my ass, and picks me up. Still kissing me, he drops to his knees, lays me down, and slides my wet, black boy shorts off. He pulls his pants down to his knees, and holds himself over me.
          “Just fucking do it already,” I goaded him. There was then the delicious pleasure mixed with pain while I felt him inside me and then immediately felt him hit my cervix. I gasped, and grabbed at his arms. I looked back up at him smiling down at me and he said “What? You'd have known if you sucked it.”
          “That wasn't part of our agreement,” I respond breathlessly as I feel him again. I squeeze his arms again, this time digging my nails into his flesh. I wanted him to be rougher with me. It had been too long since someone just took all of their rage out on me. My nails dug deeper, and blood began welling up around my incisions. He slid his left hand under my head and grabbed my hair, with enough force to pull it out if he wanted to. I let go of him for a moment, swimming in my pain. Then I realized that he had loosened his grip. I grabbed his arms in a different spot and began digging again. His hand still in my hair, I felt him squeezing his fist; each hair follicle straining to stay attached to my head. I didn't relent this time. I want him to feel the pain too much to continue. My hair rips out and I feel each strand snap under his pressure, as my pussy buckles under each thrust. My eyes roll so hard into the back of my head, my eye muscles hurt. My back arching as my body screams it's silent cry of an incomprehensible mixture of stimulus. He slows down, slackens his grasp on my hair, and I regain use of my consciousness. I begin digging in the dirt underneath my head and his hand. I found my shallowly buried pistol. Before he had a chance to notice what I pulled out, he had a pistol pointed between his eyes, with a smiley face sticker covering the barrel.
          He hadn't skipped a beat; he pulled my right leg over his shoulder, and began pushing into me harder. I never loosened my grip on the weapon but my body began responding as it had before. I became completely useless to defend myself, so consumed with what my body was feeling. Eventually, I hit a peak where the pain no longer hurt, and I came, screaming into the silence of the cemetery.
          I counted to 60 once my brain began functioning again from the jumbled state of screaming and breathlessness, before I pulled the trigger. It felt perfect; I had flexed every other muscle in my body up to this point. There was that moment of loud cracking, and fleeing animals in the trees. I continued to hold my hands up above me with the gun, and I watched him fall on me, and roll down my outstretched arms. His body fell on the ground in such a way that his dead eyes stared right at me. Mouth slightly open and blood oozing all over his face.
         I lay for a moment, letting my arms fall. I notice that there is a silence. The kind of silence that makes a man insane. I exhale deeply again, smiling. Not a single fucking thing making noise.
I smile and roll over. I lay on top of him and say


“My darling, wasn't that the perfect way to go? We both got what we wanted. I will never be able to recall a poor memory with you, and you are free.”

-Kiz

No comments:

Post a Comment