Thursday, July 18, 2013

Savor You

The promises may have been made with the best intentions,
you soothed me.
Though you never made a promise,
everything you said was just as real.
I had been denying the thought of you,
but a wild beast will break free.
Wild dreams will suck you in,
Wild dreams will slay you.
Entice you with possibilities,
and snatch them from you shortly after.
And are you weak to believe them,
to entertain them?
I want your neck in my hand,
your pulse pushing against my flesh.
I want to feel the adrenaline rushing through your veins,
I want to see your eyes clouded in fear.
I want the smell of your own urine to be the last thing you smell,
weakly clawing at my hand around your throat.
You will kneel before me,
as I pull your last breath from your lungs with my own.

-Kiz

No comments:

Post a Comment