Thursday, July 18, 2013

Drink Me

We stumble into the room, drunk, yanking our clothes off. I lay on the bed, push myself up, and spread my legs. I look at him, daring him inside me.
"Play with your fucking  clit," he commands. I smile deviously and bite my lip while I begin to follow orders. He watches, hungrily. My right middle finger moving slowly in circles, while my left middle finger explores the outside of my cunt. I can feel myself getting wet almost instantly. His eyes fixated on my hands and their movements, I want to scream at him to fucking do something, but I know he's toying with me. After a couple minutes, though, I can't just continue to watch him watch me. I push myself off my back, onto my knees and crawl across the bed to him, standing there naked. I look up at him, with my mouth right next to his balls.
"What the fuck do you want right now?" I ask, moving my eyes down to his cock.
"I want to see how far down your throat I can fit my dick," he replies quickly.
I roll over and let my head fall off the bed, open my mouth, and say "ahh" like I used to for my doctor. I feel the head of his dick slip slowly into my mouth, and slide across my tongue. I hold my breath, and my throat constricts around his cock. He puts his hand on my neck, feeling where he is inside of me, and begins to thrust quickly in and out. He leans over, and with no warning, sticks two fingers in my cunt. I moan in response, vibrating his dick. He leans over more, and bites my clit. I push him, by his hips, out of my mouth. I spin around so that my legs are falling off the bed.
"Drink," this time I make the command.
He falls to his knees, burying his face in me. He grabs my thighs and holds my legs up and apart. I close my eyes and enjoy the sudden pleasure. I feel his tongue inside me, and I arch my back, clawing at the sheets. I look down and see his face covered in crimson, and I smile. I hadn't realized it would start today. How primitive he looks, his face covered in blood, focused on his prey. He bites my clit again, and I scream at him, "fuck yes."
He raises his face to mine and I can smell my own blood. It makes me ravenous, and I attack his cheeks with my tongue. While I'm cleaning myself off of his face, he shoves his dick inside me, and I growl at him. He grabs my hair, and pulls my head down onto the bed, and watches me sneer at him. He begins to growl back, and I move to push him off me. He smiles, he likes when I resist.
"Fuck you," I yell at him.
With his hand he isn't using to hold my head down to the bed, he grabs my neck, squeezing a little. "You sure you want to say that right now?" he inquires, shoving his dick inside me so hard I see stars from the pain in my cervix. Instead of saying anything, I spit in his face. He moves his hand to the lower part of my neck, still squeezing and holding me down, he lets go of my hair and grabs a knife. He holds the knife up to my neck, just under my jaw, slightly higher than my lymph node, and begins a deep hard rhythm. I try to gasp for air, but the more he fucks me, the tighter he squeezes my throat, and the more the knife rubs against my skin. I can feel myself reaching climax, and manage to choke out "you're a fucking pussy bitch," and I can feel his adrenaline. His rhythm gets deeper and harder inside me. He cums and yells but doesn't slow his pace.
As I reach the climax of my orgasm, I hear him whisper softly while his lips lightly graze my ear, leaving my blood behind:

"Next time, I'm gonna fucking kill you."

-Kiz

No comments:

Post a Comment