Sunday, September 28, 2014

Anthropophagy

"You can't have him," she said.

"Why would I care about having him?" almost laughing.

"Why fight me then?"

"Because I don't fucking like you."

"Because I stole him from you."

"You wish," I snort. "I don't like you because you're a lying slut cunt who has hurt one of my friends and will hurt another."

"You don't even know about that. You don't know anything."

"I don't know that you were engaged while living with my friend? Telling both of them that you were pregnant. What more should I know? And what pisses me off a little more is that you pulled that shit  on Jack. You know his father just died. Why the fuck do you have to do that?"

"I am pregnant right now."

"All the more reason to end your existence."

"You know that means I'm going to fight harder," she said, determined.

"Good, I look forward to a challenge."

I crouch,  looking at her over my kama. She holds her dagger tightly, waiting for me to pounce first. But in this I have the ultimate patience. I will wait for her to come to me. I will wait for her to trip.

"What are you waiting for?!" she cries.

"You," I whisper behind a smile.

She lunges. She tries to stab me. I push her hand away with my left kama and I push her chest back with the right. She stumbles back in disbelief.  She readies herself and leans in the charge again. She runs up to me, trying to cut me from her right side. I spin around her left side, cutting her abdomen gingerly. She turns around to look at me, infuriated by her sticky shirt.

"What the fuck? I'm the good guy, I'm supposed to win!"

"Tut tut young one. You are neither good nor are you going to win."

She runs at me again with the dagger above her head. I push up her right wrist with my left kama and jab her in the throat with my right.

"You aren't even learning from your mistakes."

"FOR MY SON," she yells as she charges me again.

I spin the kama in my left hand so the blade is on the inside and I spin the blade on my right kama to face downward. When she charged, I had my arms crossed so when I smacked the dagger from her hand, I also smacked her in the face. She landed to the floor, crying.

"Why are you toying with me?"

"Toying with you? Darling, I would be hurting you much more if I wanted you as a toy. You wouldn't be able to speak, so on and so forth. I was hoping you would have more fight in you. I was hoping you would think you had more to live for."

"But you know how to fight. This match is uneven."

"I have had no training with these weapons. I want to live. And I want to live more than I want you dead."

"Jack will come looking for me."

"Good for him. I already called him and told him we were going to dinner to hash out our differences. "

"Instead, here we are."

"Oh no. Dinner has been arranged for after our duel."

"I don't understand."

I smirked and kicked the knife back to her. She picked it up and looked at me for the first time, trying to find a weakness. It seemed she settled on a point and charged again. I spun around her and grabbed her throat with my kama as I was spinning. It sliced through her papyrus skin. I stood behind her and with my right kama at her throat, I pulled her back by her neck. With my left, I hacked at her knife wrist.

"Do you have any last words?"

"You have no idea how much I love Jack. I wouldn't keep Kalib if I didn't love Jack," she cried.

"You're wrong. I have known that love." I pull my left kama up to her neck above the right one and I kick her in the back, forcing her through both blades. She falls down to the ground, her arteries and veins pumping out all her blood through her neck.

I roll her over, cut open her stomach and pulled out an organ. I bite into it. It pops in my mouth, filling it with blood. I swallow and laugh. I look back at her face. She is wide-eyed and trying to scream as the last bit of fear evaporates.

"Not yet, baby! You'll miss me eating you out! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

-Kiz

No comments:

Post a Comment