Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mine

     “Why are you doing this?” she cried as I heated a branding iron.
     “You'll be feeling this soon, won't you lovely?” I respond deliberately ignoring her. I am in control of this situation, and she will get her answer when I am ready to answer her. I watch her cringe as the metal turns red hot. A red hot heart. Her neon yellow button down shirt lays open, exposing her chest and cute pink bra. I smile at her small breasts, slightly smaller than my own. He cupped those breasts, didn't he? I think to myself. Of course he did. I bet he had them in his mouth, too. I wonder what they taste like. Right now I'm sure they would taste like fear. How delicious. My eyes flick back up to hers. She is silently pleading with me to stop this madness and just let her go. I will never let her go. I will keep her until she has no life anymore. I will own her. My heart looks like it's about to melt. So, I remove the torch. She watches me approach her with my red hot heart. I hold the branding iron behind me, and kiss her on the chest where one holds their hand to recite the pledge of allegiance. My kiss leaves a red imprint of my mouth. I then stand tall over her, and I push the branding iron into her chest hard over my kiss and without hesitation. She begins to scream; no words, only pain.
     I can only take hearing her scream for a short while before the berserk laughter bursts out of my throat. You are mine now, Celeste. Her body trembles in response to the pain. I pull the no longer red hot heart from her chest, and marvel at the wound left behind. It looks so grotesque against her pale skin. She is always mine now. I walk to the door, whisper “Goodnight, love,” shut off the light and close the door to leave her whimpering.
     I pull a chair across from her, sit down, and light a cigarette. She spits at me. I laugh and slap her across her mouth.
     “How dare you spit upon your God.”
     “My GOD? You are just a jealous cunt, Michelle.”
     “Jealous cunt? If it were simple jealousy, this would not be happening.”
     “Then why are you doing this?”
     “You have no patience, Celeste. All the answers will come to you in time. That is how asking a question works. Now, I want you to explain to me exactly how he touched you. I want to know how hard he fucked you, how long you sucked his dick for. I want to know if he licked your clit or your asshole, every position he fucked you in.”
     “Why would you want to hear that?”
     “Because I want to be there in your head every time you think about it. Begin.”
     “No, fuck that. You can't intrude on such an intimate moment I had with someone.”
     “What a shame.” I stood up, straddled her lap, and ran my fingers down her arms tied behind her back. I started to kiss her neck, and felt the goosepimples against my lips. I licked her skin, and sucked a little on her earlobe. When I felt her breath catch, I pulled back and smiled in her face. Then I kissed her lips and she kept her mouth rigid. So I bit her bottom lip, and I did not stop clamping on her with my teeth till I heard her whimper and felt her blood in my mouth. Then I stood up, walked to the door, whispered “Goodnight love,” shut off the light, and closed the door.
    This continued for a week, I would ask her to tell me the details of her tryst and she would deny me. I would then kiss her, lick her, feel her body with my hands and then bite her till she bled in my mouth. Every day she grew weaker, wondering if he was worth this pain. She began to think that my request was so simple. She would be freed, I assured her, once I got the information I wanted. Every day, her “no” would be less heartfelt. She was caving, and I was getting stronger. I have all the patience in the world when I want something this badly. So today, I'm trying a different approach.
     I enter the room holding a box and a pot of soapy water. without speaking. I place the box and pot on the floor, pull her shorts off, and slowly remove her underwear, wondering if he was gentler when he did it. I tie her legs apart so she can't kick my while I hold a blade to her vagina. I grabbed the bath sponge, washed and shaved her cunt (the hair had grown some while I held her captive) and then dried it. When I pulled the towel away there was a beautiful 20 year old pussy. The entire time, she kept asking me questions about what I was doing and why. It was easy to ignore her. I then took my clothes off, and stood before her naked. I think at that point, she began to realize where this may be going. I opened the box I had brought in with me. I pulled out the strap on and put it on myself. I stand in front of her and ask “Was he this big for you?” and I see the memory in her eyes. He was. Excellent. I get down on my knees and begin to lick her clit. Then after a minute, I slid my finger into her. She couldn't help but moan and get wet. I knew exactly where to touch her.
     “Did he lick you this good?”
     “No,” she breathes barely audible. Excellent.
     “Tell me what you didn't like about when he did it,” I mumble into her and continue lapping at her.
     “He was too rough, where you are rough enough. His half grown in facial hair was itchy. (moan) His fingers were too sporadic and barely had rhythm.”
     I nibble on her clit, just enough for her to feel the pressure. “Tell me how you sucked his dick,” and then I plunge back into her.
     “I was on my hands and knees while he was laying down. I tried to deep throat him, but I couldn't-”
     “You'll be able to do it for me.”
     She moans at the vibrations of my voice tickling her.
     “What else did you do?” I ask.
     “I cupped his balls, and let the drool in my mouth fall onto his dick and slide down. (moan) I smiled up at him, and licked his dick like a fucking ice cream cone. (moan)”
     I feel like she has had enough, I stand, walk behind her, and push the back of the chair down. “Show my what you did,” I command.
     “I can't, my hands are tied.”
     “You don't need hands to suck cock.”
     I pushed the strap on into her mouth and watched her lick it and suck on it. I smiled the whole time, wishing I could feel every caress of her tongue on me. After I felt like she had showed me enough, I pull it out. I walked back around in front of her, squatted some, and pushed the strap on into her. She took a sharp breath, and I could feel her cunt clamping on the fake dick as I pulled it out slowly. How I wish I could feel a tight cunt clamp flesh on flesh. I started to fuck her, slowly. She was moaning, and breathing heavily.
     “Tell me, how did he fuck you?”
     “He fucked me missionary first, looking into my eyes. Slowly like this. And then he started going faster, then he leaned back grabbed my left leg and swung it in front of him, so I was laying on my side. He grabbed my hips and thrust into me all the way. After a little bit of that, he fucked me doggy style till we both came.”
     “That's it?”
     “That's it.”
     I grab her face and kiss her deeply as I continue to fuck her, the chair beginning to soak beneath us. I feel her moans in my mouth as she slowly parts her lips and lets her tongue play with mine. I fuck her slow and hard. And I start playing with her clit. I make her cum on me and her o-face is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Her eyes close, and her mouth hangs open. Her eyebrows furrow like she can't believe she's feeling something so good. Then as her orgasm slowly fades, the burning becomes too much for me and I cum, moaning with my mouth on her right nipple. I thrust a couple more times, then pull out. I take the strap on off, and straddle her lap. I smile at her.
     “You gave me what I wanted, now I can answer your question.”
I reach behind the chair and feel the gun I duct taped there just above her tied hands. I rip it off the chair, and hold it to her head without it touching, and where she couldn't see it.


     Right before I pull the trigger, and blast her brains all over the wall, an organic mural, I say “I could never have you.”

-Kiz

No comments:

Post a Comment